Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, March 26, 2007

more layouts

I finished up 2 more layouts for the Elsie challenges over at Sarah's Shabby Shoppe...these are so much fun!!!

For the 4th Challenge (make your own Chipboard Accents)...I made my own poker chips for the title :) They were so much fun to do!

I used : Daisy D's #11 and #13 pp, Bazzill cardstock (dark red and black), chipboard, American Crafts thickers "smoothie" white alpha stickers, Fontwerks "notes" stamp, Doodlebug lily white simply sweet cardstock stickers, 7Gypsies "Arithmétique" black gaffer tape, MAMBI icons star bling stickers, playing cards (dollar store), 7Gypsies black arrow photo turn, Raffia, Sakura Pigma Micron black #08 pen/marker, Staz-on ink timber brown, Sakura white gelly roll pen
Challenge #5 (Embellish a Floral Accent) I just thought this KI Memories line would go perfectly with this picture of Kylan when he was a little baby. I love this "Pet Shop" line :)
I used : KI Memories cardstock (Pet Shop Bubbles and Pet Shop Stars), KI Memories pp (Pet Shop Multi Stripe), Bazzill really big letters "K", Bazzill Blossoms, Heidi Swapp florals yellow, Heidi Swapp chipboard clock, Dazzle-It Swarovski Topaz crystals, Yellow ric-rac, KI Memories Cookie Cutter Pet Shop cardstock letter stickers, MM velvet sayings (cuddle and stars) stickers, Sakura Pigma Micron #05 sepia pen/marker, Staz-on Timber brown Ink

5 comments:

claud said...

I love your layout of the poker game! My sister is also doing Elsie's Challenges. You visit her blog sometimes too. (you know, eeffie?) I'll keep checking your blog...

Kinsey said...

Your layouts are super cute! Thanks so much for the comment on my blog. I am fairly new to this whole thing but I am having a blast with it. So fun! See ya around :)

Kinsey

Jennifer Davis said...

Love your layouts! That poker one is super fun!

Danielle said...

Hi Claud, yes I know your sister Eeffie ~ I love her blog!!!
THanks for dropping by mine :)

Evelien said...

Love those layouts! The poker layout is really COOL! It's so much fun to do the challenges.