Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, June 11, 2007

Elsie Challenge & Mini-book

Elsie Challenge #15 ~ Scraplift an Idea!

I love the way Elsie lets some of her journaling strips or ribbons pop off her page, so I decided to do this with my title for this layout. I let the MM jigsaw chipboard alphas go off the page :) It was fun...oh, and I also scrapbooked 8.5"x11" ~ something I usually don't do too often!!!

FAMILY BINGO NIGHT


Mini Album
* I won this adorable mini-album from Eeffie. I loved it so much, I scrapbooked and finished it the day I received it :)











11 comments:

Scrapanimal said...

Lovely mini album. The colors are so bright with B-W.
You make just very beautiful lo. Keep going this way

Marlies said...

Oh, that's fantastic! I won the same album in Eeffie's blog and your work with it is quite an inspiration. Thanks!

Marlies

claud said...

Love the mini-book you've won in my sister's challenge! Looks great!

Melissa said...

OH MY WORD that mini album is so adorable :)

Your work is very inspiring :)

Kathleen Pitt said...

oh that is way cute!!! I just receive my own of these today, so thank you for showing me how I can use it :)

Evelien said...

Please create something! I'd love to see some more beautiful work! :)

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

So cute!! I love the colors and size of this book.

Tara Anderson said...

That little mini book is adorable! Great job! As for my camera it's just a plain old Sony Cyber Shot, nothing too expensive or fancy. Thanks for dropping by my blog, and for the order on Etsy! I'm going to hold a giveaway on my blog this weekend, since I just did one on Etsy today, so feel free to stop by again!

Marlou McAlees said...

love this little album, so cute :)

Elle's Studio said...

Hey Danielle! Cute mini album!! Love your work, sooo fun! Thanks for stopping by my blog and your comments, love them! :)

Ann said...

What a cute little mini album!! Looks great! :D