Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Goofy Faces

Created October 21st, 2006


I did this layout for Ali's 4th Challenge from AEzine (Photo Gatherings challenge). I had taken this photo of me with my Nikon - 16-continuous shots and I loved the way it turned out, so I decided to use it for this challenge. Even though the Photo Gathering had to be done in Photoshop, I thought outside the box and used this photo instead of my Photo Collage that I did the other day ~ that one still needs tweaking ehhehe :)

I used:* ledger papers (unknown)* Hambly Studios paper "Vintage Circle Wallpaper" (peach ink on Bronze Metallic paper)* Bazzill Basics carstock* 7 Gypsies gaffer tape (numbers)* 7 Gypsies black arrow photo turns* Making Memories brads* Prima flowers (Dark Red/Burgundy)* Cricut "George" font for the title letters* Stampin' Up stamps ("Genuine Articles" set - Unique and Certified circle)* Heidi Swapp chipboard brown clock* Offray brown satin ribbon* Sakura pigma micron #08 and #03 black pens

No comments: