Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Photogenic

Created June 1st, 2006


I love this photo of Kennedy. She just loves to pose for the camera. I did this one for the online cropping tonight - it was fun! I sewed the sequins around the perimeter of the layout - it was fun but I had to go slowly to get the sequins into the line of sewing hehehehe I also dry-brushed the white/spotlight paint onto the "P" monogram
I used:* Bazzill cardstock* Heidi Swapp Floral - pink* Around the Block -soft charms "moods" (HAPPY)* ribbon - offray (pink and yellow organza)* Basic Grey undressed monograms - P* Basic Grey undressed hardware - photo turn* Making Memories paint - wheat (yellow), nutmeg (orange) and spotlight (white)* Doodlebug sequins* sewing machine* Sakura Micron Pen - black #08 *** letters for title, modelled off of Doodlebug rubons (but my own font size)

No comments: