Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

My life is Complete (card) - DT Assignment

Created August 31st, 2006



Assignment #2
I made a tag to put into the top of the card. It slides into the circle (that I cut with the x-acto knife.I made the tag out of cardstock, painted it and then attached the ribbon and the HS chipboard circle on with the rhinestone brad. I wrote the journaling and added the MM enamel charm and the dymo word. I then inked the whole tag.
* Bazzill cardstock - blossom* K & Company Neopolitan Lotsa Dots Flat Paper* Making Memories rhinestone brads* American Crafts ribbon* Heidi Swapp Chipboard circle burgundy (covered with pink K& Company paper)* Making Memories poolside chipboard alpha "i"* Dymo labeler* Sakura Pigma Micron Marker #05 sepia* Making Memories charmed enamel "imagine"* Staz-on ink -Timber Brown* Making Memories paints (manilla, nutmeg and spotlight)* chipboard tag by me

No comments: