Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

School Memories Lunch Box Tin - DT Assignment

Created August 31st, 2006



The border I made (for the assignment)


The files that go inside...




Assignment #2 - page elements (border/topper)

I had so much fun doing this Lunch box for Kylan's school pictures. I started with some Christina cole stickers and American Craft ribbon. I then glued those onto a Nostalgiques negatives border, then added Kylan's picture and added some words to the negative. I placed the ribbons behind the CC round sticker, added a few words to the sticker with my Sakura Pigma pen, then placed them on the negative. How fun!

* Provocraft Lunch box tin* Bazzill cardstock - splash and black* A2Z patterned papers by Kate Teague* Nostalgiques negative* Christina Cole border sticker (numbers)* Christina Cole circle sticker (me ->perfect A to Z)* American Crafts ribbon* ABC twill (unknown)* Offray ribbon and rick rack (green, turquoise and brown)* Fonts -Book Antiqua (School) and Verdana (Memories)Files* old ledgers (found in garage sale)* picture and class pictures* made them into pockets (2 pages)* stapled together* misc. school items and embellishments

No comments: