Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Waiting for the Bus - DT Assignment

Created April 24th, 2006


* Bazzill cardstock - Typhoon and White
* Scenic Route Paper Co.
- North Shore Wipe-Out (red/white dots)
- North Shore Benson (plain green/ colored blocks)
- North Shore Beach Break (blue circles)
- North Shore Wingnut Stripe (blue, green and white stripes)
* Scrapworks alpha rubons (yellow)
* Heidi Swapp Credit Card Slide "a lifetime of Memories"
* Karen Foster Chipboard Charms "You & Me" and "Love" (which I wrote "I love the bus" on it )
* Prima (Got FLowers?) - mustard yellow
* Making Memories silver mini circle brad
* Scrapworks concho
* Red flower (wal-mart)
* Offray white ribbon
* Sakura Black Micron pen/marker #8
I traced the words in the chipboard charms with my Micron pen, and added little white ribbon
For the "BUS" letters, I took my KI Memories letters and photocopied them (bigger and smaller fonts) and traced them on my other Scenic Paper (North Shore Wipe-Out) and then cut them out. I matted them on White Bazzill and cut them out again!I cut out a circle of S.R. North Shore Benson (green) and placed it in the concho, and then wrote the date that I took the pictures

No comments: