Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Kennedy's Color Tin - DT Assignment

Created August 31st, 2006
Here is the little band-aid tin with the topper



The color swatches that I made with Disney Paint Chips (from Home Depot). I added BOBARBO
rubons for the color words in French, English and Swedish - the 3 languages in our household.



Assignment #2 - Page elements (topper/tag)
For this tin, I decided to make the topper using some of the embellishments. I used the WRMK square snaps and the enamal heart. I used a MM poolside chipboard alpha, painted the K and raised it with pop-up dots. I then attached the snaps onto the chipboard, added some organza ribbon and placed the heart on top I made little color swatches from Disney Paint Chips and I used BOBARBO rubons to add the English, French & Swedish color words on them. I then got them laminated at Staples and I attached them with a bead chain. They fit perfectly inside the little band-aid tin!
Tin
* Provocraft band-aid tin* Making Memories charmed enamel "heart"* Offray organza pink ribbon* American Crafts ribbon (pink and orange polka dots)* Making Memories poolside chipboard alpha "K"* Making Memories paint (spotlight and dusk)* We R' Memory Keepers extra-large square snaps - racy real* Sakura Pigma Micron Marker #05 black* Bazzill cardstock - blossom
Paint Chips
* Disney paint chips (from Home Depot)* BOBARBO alpha net rubons* ball chain* lamination (from Staples)

No comments: