Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

K & K

Created May 30th, 2006


I scraplifted Deej's layout of her little sweetie George. I adore this layout and I knew I had to do one of my own! I changed the color scheme, put in flowers instead of a vellum quote, and added buttons and bazzill cards

Here is Deej's layout Snakes, Snails and Puppydog Tails! LOVE this peekaboo picture of Kylan & Kennedy~ They love to hide under the coffee table!

*** Amy, I never would have thought to put the orange and pink flowers together either, but they have the colors in the BG papers, and I tried it and thought it looked cool

I used :* Bazzill cardstock - * Basic Grey Oh Baby! Girl patterned papers - Natalie (dots/circles)* Buttons - Chatterbox, SEI, Gütermann* Basic Grey Oh Baby! Girl alphabet stickers* HS Floral - pink* Unknown flower - orange (Wal-Mart)* K & Company Metal Art medallion - "Special Moments"* Bazzill bazzilibets cards - K & K* Sakura Micron pen - black #08

No comments: