Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Little Angel

Created October 14th, 2006



This layout is based on a layout by Vicki Boutin - I took the sketch and made it my own. I also decided to put this under the "Everything old is New Again" DT Challenge for October. I used deco scissors on the photo (right side) and also used punches for the little pink flowers.I've scrapbooked this photo before, but I just had to use the feather wings I found at the Dollar store, so I knew this photo would be perfect for this.

I used:* Bazzill cardstock - java* Basic Grey Lily Kate patterned papers~ posey (pink)~ chenille (flowers)~ chocolate (brown background)* Making Memories "boho round" jigsaw chipboard alphabets (covered with Bazzill)* Sakura micron pigma #05 sepia pen* Feather wing (dollar store)* Daisy Trim (Wal-mart)* Flower die-cuts (punches)* Prima "Forever" pink flowers* Staz-on Timber Brown ink

*** the little pink flower in her hair, is placed on a sunflower (in the picture)

No comments: