Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, December 16, 2006

I don't want to miss a thing!

created Jan. 21st, 2005



My journaling in the middle-bottom part reads "After I gave birth to Kylan, this was the first song that I heard on the radio. The lyrics to this beautiful song explain so much how I feel about Kylan - today & the day I had my precious Baby Boy!"I added the song lyrics as well on the vellum - the song is "Don't want to miss a thing" ~by Aerosmith.

I also added a quote "Some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts and we are never the same" by Flavia Weedn, (forever)

For this layout I used:* Bazzill Basics cardstock (blue and light blue)* White vellum* MM metal words (love)* Pop-up dots (for LOVE)* MM photo corners (hearts)* 3 different fibers/ribbons (MM and unknown)* Love tag* "Son" Doodlebug "Oh my words!"* MM foam stamps (LOVE - underneath the lyrics/vellum)* Love sticker (unknown)* Chatterbox Blue tacks* MM magnetic date stamp (august 1998)

No comments: