Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, December 18, 2006

Goofy Kid

Created March 25th, 2006


OMG it took me all day to do this layout - busy day at work. This picture is of Kylan - My GOOFY KID!!!!
The journaling around the layout reads "Mr. Kylan...you can be so goofy at times! Tonight you decided to make jewelry with your ringolos; rings and even earrings. You even decorated you sister. I love it when you're GOOFY!"
I used:* Sandylion papers (all 3 orange pp)* Bazzill cardstock (red and black)* Buttons by Magic Scraps* DoodleBug black rubons (Silly, Fun & Playful - on the 3 biggest buttons)* Heidi Swapp ghost letters (I changed them to black with a black sharpie marker - on the back-side of the letters - they look like shiny epoxy letters once they're turned over)* MM magnetic stamps "evolution" font* Tim Holtz Ranger inks "Black Soot"

No comments: