Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Kennedy's ABC tin

Created November 28th, 2006



Here is Kennedy's little ABC tin. I used :* Christina Cole patterned papers* Basic Grey monograms (to trace)* Bazzill Bitty Blossoms (orange flower)* Prima Forever Flowers (red flower)* Making Memories flower brad* Chatterbox orange ribbon (around the top of the tin)* Offray orange satin ribbon (on the handle)* American Craft black marker
I used a pack of flash cards (Upper and Lower alphabet in one pack) and cut out the pictures, the index (letter and picture) and also the letters and just attached them onto white cardstock mini-files (that I made). Then I glued it down to colored cardstockI kept the cards simple, since I didn't want them to be over-stimulated!!!

No comments: