Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Kolmarden Zoo & Tropicarium - DT Assignment

Created August 31st, 2006



Here is the border I created using the products for my assignment

The stitching that I added...


Assignment #2 -page elements (border)
I made a border element with the Christina cole border sticker and circle sticker. I made a few leaves out of Bazzill cardstock, inked them, then used a stylus to make the leaf veins. I added some Prima flowers and a little turtle charm. I then stitched some DMC floss into the border.
* Bazzill cardstock (sienna, fawn, yam, dark fawn and dark olive)* Turtle charm (dollar store)* Prima flowers Forever flowers - daisy copper* DMC dark green floss* Sakura Pigma Micron Pen #08 black* Christina Cole border stickers "impact" * Christina Cole circle sticker "&"* Making Memories pewter circle brads* Pebbles Inc. chalk -earth * Font - abadi (WordPerfect)

No comments: